Yes, I’ve had a chocolate itch for about a week. It goes well with my “Wicked” itch.
I watched Giada make this on one of her episodes, this cross between fudge and a brownie. With some ice cream, it is simply divine.
Here’s how I do it:
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2-3 tbsp confectioner’s sugar
1/4 cup flour
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup hot water
6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
2 tsp vanilla
Optional: 1 cup pecans or walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare your chocolate by combining the powdered cocoa with the confectioner’s sugar.
2. Add the flour and regular granulated sugar and mix.
3. Melt butter and add. Then add the hot water and roughly combine.
4. Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat until mixed thoroughly.
If you take the nutty option, fold them into the batter at the very end.
5. Place in hot oven for 35 minutes.
Remove and enjoy with several scoops of ice cream!